Prof. Chike Anibeze Profile
Tertiary Institution and Award
Univ. of Nigeria, Nsukka B.Sc. (1978-81), M.Sc. (1986-88), PhD (1990-95)
(Zool: Comparative Anatomy and Neurobiology)
Enugu State Univ. Sc & Tech. MBA1996-98 (Coop Econ & Rural Devpt.)
Abia State University Post Doc.Cert. Human Anatomy (1997),
Royal Society of Biology, London Fellow (2013)
Employments, Post and Year
Enugu State Univ. of Science & Tech. Professor of Anatomy 2012-Date
Adjunct Professor, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo. Ebonyi State.
Adjunct Professor, Abia State University, Uturu.
Previous Positions Post Year
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Professor of Anatomy(Sabbatical) 2011/12
Abia State University Associate Professor of Anatomy 2003
Abia State University Senior Lecturer 2000
Abia State University Lecturer 1 1997
Federal Task Force on Fertilizer National Team Member 1995-96
Enugu State ADP Chief Research Officer 1991-95
Upper Niger River Basin Coord. NAFPP 1984-85
Fed. Min. of Agric. Scientific Officer II. 1983-84
C.M.S. College Bariga (NYSC) Science Teacher 1982-83
SPECIAL APPOINTMENTS/SPECIAL ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS
• Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Enugu State University of Science & Technology College of Medicine (ESUCOM) - Current.
• Chairman, Governing Board, National Eye Centre, Kaduna. Nigeria (2013-2015)
• Member, Governing Board of Enugu State University College of Medicine Parklane Teaching Hospital Enugu March 2012-Date
• Governing Council Member, Raw Material Research and Development
Council (RMRDC) (2005 – 07)
• Permanent Board Member 1 State Universal Basic Education Board
(SUBEB) (2004 – 2007).
• NUC Doctoral Theses Award Assessor for 2008 and 2009, 2013. Award Assessment Scheme for theses in Nigerian Universities by National Universities Commission (NUC)
• NUC Doctoral Theses Award Assessor for 2008 and 2009, 2013. Award Assessment Scheme for theses in Nigerian Universities by National Universities Commission (NUC).
• Member, Technical Advisory Group, TETFund (Tertiary Education Trust Fund) Higher Education Book Development Project.(2009 – Date)
• Member 2011 National University Commission (NUC) accreditation panel Basic Medical Science to Bingham University, KaruNassarawa State.
• Medical and Dental Council of Nigerian Observer to the First Professional Examination (2nd MBBS Examination) of Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja, Lagos - November 2002.
• Member, Learned Conferences Society, Abia State University, Uturu
• Member of 2009 National Universities Commission (NUC)ad-hoc accreditation panel of academic programmes in Nigerian Universities – Medical Science “B” discipline in Northern Zone of Nigeria (University of Maiduguri)..
• Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Anatomy; - Official Journal of the Society of Experimental & Clinical Anatomists of Nigeria (SECAN), published by MEDKNOW – India (TETFund Supported)
• Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Experimental Research- Official journal of the Enugu State University of Science & Technology (TETFund Supported)
• Deputy Provost, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Abia State University Uturu. 2010-2012
• Member, Transition Committee of Governor Sullivan Chime. May 2007
• UNDP Consultant for UNDP assisted programmes in the 5th country programme Enugu State 2000.
• Award of Excellence Recipient Rotary International District 9140 Club of Enugu Coal City August 2009.
Faculty: BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Skills and expertise
You must Login to have access to this platform.